As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HOBONICHI #ad
Hobonichi Techo Planner Book English/A6/January 2022 Start/Monday Start #adHOBONICHI #ad
- 1 - dec. Daily quotes one quote per two-page spread english weekly pages not included memo pages 16 pages informational pages important Contacts / My 100 / Conversion Table / Animal Proverbs and Phrases / Week of the year listed on monthly calendars and daily pages / Donburi Rice Bowls / International Size Charts / Personal Notes Listed Information: Day of the year / Moon phase daily pages include every phase, monthly calendars only include full and new moon.
Now, over 20 years from its initial release, the Techo has gained fans all over the world. Convenient, is strong, light paper, portable a6 size the 105 x 148 mm roughly 4”x 6” a6 size is light and portable, resistant to bleeding, making it easy to carry around and pull out anytime.
Every two-page daily page spread includes one daily quote. Perfect planner paper the thin, called Tomoe River paper, and allows ink to dispense smoothly across the paper — an ideal choice for a planner.
Japanese most-beloved daily planner what is the hobonichi techo? the original hobonichi techo was created in 2001, and it’s been refined and updated every year since then to reflect the demands of users. 31, 2022 377 pages *a blank two-page spread is featured at the very beginning of the book to provide a free area when starting out the book. Cover is sold separately. 2023 32 pages Daily Pages Jan. A page is included at the beginning of each month to help in planning ahead.
2. HOBONICHI #ad
Hobonichi Techo Original & Planner Cover A6 Cover Only Shinsuke Yoshitake: Today's Adventure #adHOBONICHI #ad
- Opening your techo to meet the baby’s distant expression is sure to help you feel even more attached to your cover over time. Struggling to decide on your favorite cover is part of the fun! Creates children’s book illustrations, still stuck bronze Publishing, and illustrated essays about the little things in our daily lives.
103 g main material Cotton. The interior pocket is printed with Shinsuke Yoshitake’s signature next to an illustration of a sitting baby. Illustrator and children’s book author.
Won first prize in the annual moe children’s book awards for it might be an apple, drawings, I Can Be Anything, I’ve Got a Reason, I Might Pee My Pants a Little PHP Institute, and If You’re Too Hot Just Take That Off Hakusensha. These still drawings are so filled with yoshitake’s artistic charm that you can almost see the characters move and hear them talk.
The natural-colored canvas material has been printed on with an inkjet printer. Only the weeks books come with a cover design attached to the book. Children consider even an average day to be full of adventure, and this design is to remind us to write about even our average days and cherish those moments. Size a6 size w: 117 x h: 165 x t: 20 mm / w: 4. 6" x h: 6.
3. Ultimate Pen Polish #ad
Tomoe River Paper and More! — A6 105 x 150mm, Shitajiki Pencil Board A6 — Notebook Accessory Compatible with Bullet Journal, Rhodia, Hobonichi, Midori MD #adUltimate Pen Polish #ad
- Thin yet strong — only 05mm thick, it is sturdy enough to act as backing while writing, without lifting or stretching the paper.
Grids and guidelines — perfect for writing on blank or dotted paper, the 5mm grid allows you to have clean and straight writing without needing permenant lines on the page. Perfect for bullet journals — the combination of guidelines, straight edges, and flexibility means you can draw a variety of clean shapes.
No more ghosting — the dark green color of the pencil board means that dark writing on the other side of the page doesn't show through and distract you while writing.
4. Stalogy #ad
STALOGY 018 Editor's Series 365 days notebook A6//Black S4103 #adStalogy #ad
- A6 105 x 148 mm. These products are perfect to use as a calendar, and for everyday notes. These notebooks are also great for bullet journaling. These pre-printed information elements are shown in a very light grey colored ink on each page.
The notebooks are compact, and bend completely back - almost 360 degrees. Stalogy notebooks are used by writers, thin, open completely flat, scheduler, diary, schedules, notes, editors, artists, and everyday people to capture ideas, engineers, sketchpad, and drawings.
A simple, easy-to-use notebook with only minimal elements of time, day of the week, date, number, and square grid lines.
For note book with a total of 368 pages, it is sleek and easy to carry because of its thin paper. With minimal details, this simple-styled notebook is suitable for the unique daily needs of all kinds of users. Stalogy notebooks are award-winning and masterfully designed. Product of Japan.
5. HOBONICHI #ad
Hobonichi Teho Day-Free 2021 A5 Size #adHOBONICHI #ad
- A5 size 212 x 155 x 10mm. Tomoe river paper, Combination of monthly calendars and a graph-paper notebook. Japanese Language. January - december 2021.
6. HOBONICHI #ad
Hobonichi Techo Original & Planner Cover A6 Cover Only Saul Leiter: Footprints, c.1950 #adHOBONICHI #ad
- Only the weeks books come with a cover design attached to the book. In 2006, pennsylvania in 1923. The cover beautifully preserves the original photo and offers a stylish way to carry it around with you. Pick out whichever cover is best suited for what you’d like to use it for.
About saul leiter photographer and painter. Once you’ve bought a hobonichi techo book it’s time to pair it with the cover of your choice. Struggling to decide on your favorite cover is part of the fun! With this techo cover, you can carry around a photo by american photographer and painter saul leiter 1923-2013.
And just as saul once said, ” seeing this cover is sure to spark your imagination. Born in pittsburgh, early color, he closed his studio in new york’s 5th Avenue and proceeded to take pictures around the neighborhood of his East Village apartment, his first photo book, producing photography he showed no one.1
1959, named after the shop whose window is pictured on a rainy day. He passed away in new York at 89 years old in 2013. The piece is called footprints, and it captures a diagonal view of steps in the snow that form dotted lines. 1950 horn & hardart, “a window covered with raindrops interests me more than a photograph of a famous person, c. The back pocket of the cover features a piece entitled Horn & Hardart, c.
7. HOBONICHI #ad
Hobonichi Techo Original & Planner Cover A6 Cover Only Taiyo Matsumoto: Cat Over Kanda #adHOBONICHI #ad
- The colors were pulled from the original artwork to ensure they match nicely with the cover. Once you’ve bought a hobonichi techo book it’s time to pair it with the cover of your choice. Struggling to decide on your favorite cover is part of the fun! The charms on the two bookmarks are two different calming colors.
Techo covers come in new designs every year, from simple to cute, with a wide variety of offerings, and many kinds of materials. Consider this cover if you’d like to experience the beauty and richness of Taiyo’s artwork.
About taiyo matsumoto manga artist who debuted in 1987. Only the weeks books come with a cover design attached to the book. Has produced a number of creative and popular manga series, hana Otoko, No. 89 g main material Polyester. Taiyo matsumoto drew this kanda, and we’ve printed it across the entire techo cover.
Pick out whichever cover is best suited for what you’d like to use it for. It’s impressive to see the stark contrast between the flexible and energetic cat and the red cars of the Marunouchi line. This cover was printed to retain all of the little details of the original illustration by taiyo: the delicate brushstrokes of the cat's fur, the texture of the paper that Taiyo himself painted onto, and all the tiny little details of the city. 5, and more.
8. HOBONICHI #ad
Original Size, A6 Size, Hobonichi 2022 Notebook Unit, Day-Free #adHOBONICHI #ad
- Cover is sold separately. Graph paper size3. 7 mm *monthly pages are 3. 45 mm start of week monday-start week yearly calendar 2021, 2022, 2023 yearly Index Dec. Day-free books are half the thickness and weight of the standard full-year counterparts. Thin and lightweight the full-year a6 original techo has 464 pages, called tomoe river paper, while the a6 day-free has 240 The day-free combines a monthly calendar with a graph paper notebook.
2021 - mar. Now, the techo has gained fans all over the world. 180-degree lay-flat binding Special stitch-binding allows the planner to lay completely flat when writing. Informational pagesgraph paper /time table / old lunar calendar / stretches for deep sleep and waking up / japanese holidays / getting the most of Hobonichi / My 100 / personal notes listed informationday of the year / emergency preparedness / Age Table / Solar Terms / Gifts / Addresses / Favorites / Hobonichi Techo Usage Ideas / Conversion Chart / Week of the year / rokuyo/ solar terms / common Snacks around the World / Moon phase.
Japanese most-beloved daily planner what is the hobonichi techo? the original hobonichi techo was created in 2001, over 20 years from its initial release, and it’s been refined and updated every year since then to reflect the demands of users. 2023 32 pages weekly calendarNot Included Daily Quotes Included Japanese. 2023 8 pages Monthly CalendarDec. Perfect planner paper the thin, light paper, resistant to bleeding, is strong, and allows ink to dispense smoothly across the paper — an ideal choice for a planner.