As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. hand2mind #ad
1 Feelings Chart for Kids, hand2mind Learn About Feelings Set, 10 Social Emotional Learning Activities, Social Skills Activities for Kids, 30 Emotion Cards, Calm Down Corner, ABA Therapy Materials #adhand2mind #ad
- Learn about feelings would make a great addition to your ABA therapy materials. Calm down corner classroom: therapy toys help teach kids to identify different emotions and feelings. Our learn about feelings Set would make a great educational game for your autism learning materials or special education classroom supplies.
Identify feelings with the situation and character cards, 12 Emotions chart for kids, and character cubes allow kids to match facial expressions to body language. Kids with strong social-emotional skills are aware of their feelings and act on them in a socially appropriate way.
Mindfulness for kids: learning to manage feelings, and respond positively to a stressful situation, and get along with others is a vital part of childhood development. 10 kids learning activities: this social skill game set includes 2 plastic question cubes, explore empathy and self-awareness with the 2 question cubes, 18 Aba flash cards, 4 plastic character cubes, and 1 feeling poster.
Anger management toys: the easy to follow guide provides activities and tips for parents, educators, or teachers to help children with emotions and feelings. Social emotional learning: children will build important social-emotional skills like social awareness, responsible decision making, relationship skills, and self-management. Once they are aware of their feelings, they are also aware of the feelings of others and interact with their peers with empathy and respect.
2. Autism Supplies And Developments #ad
Autism Supplies And Developments Plastic Visual ASD Behavior Keyring Picture Communication Symbols #adAutism Supplies And Developments #ad
- Consisting of a mix of positive and negative behavior prompts, this keyring focusses on helping you to help your child remember the expectations on them. Completely portable, and at 3" square, the cards easily fit into your pocket.
Great value for money. Made from plastic, so they are extremely durable, and will typically last for years. The binding ring opens, to allow you to easily change the order of symbols, and to remove selected symbols based on your personal circumstances.
They are the perfect compromise between being large enough to see but small enough to easily handle. Created based on the needs of our own autistic son, our professional experience working in the care sector, and in consultation with hundreds of our customers to ensure the symbols we select suit most people.
3. Bluewood Books #ad
100 African Americans Who Shaped American History: A Black History Biography Book for Kids and Teens #adBluewood Books #ad
- Non-fiction african american children's book set. Non-fiction african american book set. Non-fiction black book set. Non-fiction black children's book set.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Ice Breaker Cubes, Speech Therapy Toys, School Counselor Supplies, Learning Resources Conversation Cubes, 6 Pieces, Ages 6+ Foam Cubes for Social Emotional Learning #adLearning Resources #ad
- Spark discussions and personal responses from your students. 6 soft foam cubes with 36 engaging questions and activity guide. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!.
Supports fluency in eLLs; Therapy Games great for students with speech and language disorders. Build speaking and listening skills between students.
5. Really Good Stuff #ad
Sturdy & Waterproof, Students Learn & Improve Communication, & Vocabulary Skills, Listening, 6cm, Really Good Stuff Morning Meeting Chips for Kids, Included: 40 Unique Meeting Chips, Conversation Starters for PreK through Elementary Classrooms #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Give children an encouraging boost in a fun way with our Morning Meeting Chips. Clever variety of uses: morning meeting chips are not just for start-of-the-day circle time activities. These friendly pieces last for years of insightful memories in grade school classrooms. Crafted from sturdy chipboard and clear-coated for wipeable reusability, each chip has a colorful design and unique question.
When students get dedicated time to verbally express themselves in a respectful environment, self confidence soars. We take just as much pride in your students' education as you do. They’re educational tools that can be used in a variety of ways.
Meaningful discussions allow kids to develop social, diction, listening, emotional, and vocabulary skills. These engaging little discs offer 40 creative questions for your students to ponder and thoughtfully answer as they take turns in the classroom or homeschool space. Have them select a chip to use as a writing or journal prompt; let a newcomer use a chip to start their class introduction; break the ice after a long vacation or holiday; or take them along on the bus during a group field trip.
Teachers & parents can count on us: since 1992, we've been the innovators of classroom supplies teachers can trust. Improve group dynamics & empathy: regular thought sharing among students can improve their understanding of one another and even bolster their overall empathy levels. So if your morning meeting chips aren't doing really good stuff for your classroom, please reach out and we'll make things right.