As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Spectrum #ad
Spectrum Phonics Workbooks for Kindergarten, Vowel and Consonant Sound Practice, Kindergarten Letter Recognition and Alphabet Order, Kindergarten Phonics Workbooks for Kids Ages 5+ #adSpectrum #ad
- Exercises that focus on phonics, structural analysis, and dictionary skills. 144 pages. Reinforce your kindergartner’s new skills with Spectrum Phonics. Integration of knowledge and ideas. Progressive lessons to strengthen reading skills.
2. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Sight Words With Incentive Chart and Motivational Stickers 64 pgs, Tracing Letters, Carson Dellosa Phonics for Kindergarten Workbook—Writing Practice #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Skills covered include classifying, counting, letter recognition, number recognition, and more. This series offers educational and entertaining activities, puzzles, and games based on academic standards and provides the early learning language arts and math skills children need to be successful in school.
Perfect for home, summer breaks, school, and road trips. With fun, colorful pages and engaging art, the best-selling Home Workbooks series is a favorite for both parents and teachers. An incentive chart and 140 stickers are included in each workbook.
3. hand2mind #ad
Phonemic Awareness Workbook, Kindergarten Phonics Learning Activities, hand2mind Learn to Read with BOB Books & VersaTiles Advancing Beginner Set, Early Reader Books, Science of Reading #adhand2mind #ad
- Advanced beginner reader books: our easy-to-use literacy learning kit includes 12 bob Books, 20 hands-on learning to read activities, Versatile workbook, and 1 Versatile self-checking answer case.
Then close the case and flip it to check your work. Kindergarten workbooks for learning to read: Our BOB Books and VersaTiles sets are great gifts for preschool and kindergarten teachers, as well as students that are learning how to read books.
Pick up the tiles and use them to answer the questions. Phonics books for beginning readers: BOB Books offers repetition and fun stories to teach phonemic awareness and introduce basic phonics to beginning readers.
The 10 bob books focus on letter sounds, and building up children's confidence to say, "I read the whole book! ". Effective learning with versatiles: simply line up the puzzle and tiles on top. Early reader books: bob Books advancing beginner set helps reinforce literacy concepts at home through hands-on learning.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
4. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Little Skill Seekers: Alphabet #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Help little skill seekers begin building a strong foundation for early education. Look for other Little Skill Seekers titles. Make learning fun with this colorful activity book.
5. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
100 Words Kids Need to Read by 1st Grade: Sight Word Practice to Build Strong Readers #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Includes fill-in-the-blank stories and sentences, word riddles, games, and puzzles. Each workbook reinforces the 100 words that children need to know.
Sight word practice to build strong readers. Helps children master comprehension, spelling, writing, and usage of each word. Each workbook reinforces the 100 words that children need to know.