As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Honoson #ad
Including 8 Sorting Bowls 2 Scissors Clip 8 Tweezers and 120 Colorful Plush Balls for Ages Over 5, 138 Pieces Fine Motor Skills Toys for Early Education and Sorting Counting Training Development #adHonoson #ad
- Funny toy: multi-functional educational toys provide your children with opportunities to learn counting, allowing them to exercise their color recognition ability, color classification and matching, hands-on ability and hand-eye coordination during the game; These toys are very suitable for gardening themed activities and color recognition teaching.
Sorting and matching: let your kids to use tweezers and scissor clips to put 120 colored plush balls into sorting bowl of matching colors; Sorting bowls and plush balls have 4 colors, which are red, yellow, green and blue for Age Over 5.
Feel relaxed: the texture of the colorful ball is soft and can be held comfortably in the hand without scratching the child's skin; Soft and bright color ball can easily attract the children's attention and bring them a sense of lasting fresh.
Reliable material: tweezers, scissor clips and sorting bowl are all made of safe materials, safe to use, lightweight, without peaked edges or burrs, especially for kids. Hand-eye coordination: stuffed balls and sorting bowls have bright colors, which can help children distinguish colors, while scissors clips and tweezers can enhance children's hand-eye coordination through motor skills; This set of toys can be applied in many children's activities and kindergarten math teaching.
|Part Number||Honoson-Fine Motor-03|
2. Learning Resources #ad
76 Pieces, Preschool Learning Toys, Math for Preschoolers, Ages 3+ Counting Games for Kids, Homeschool Learning Toys, Learning Resources Mini Muffin Match Math Activity Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- A brighter back to school: make this the smartest back-to-school yet with toys and tools from Learning Resource trusted by teachers and parents alike since 1984! Hone skills needed for writing by improving the fine motor pincer grasp.
Fine motor skills toys: squeezy Tweezers increase fine motor skills. Counting toys: Develop math skills with these mini muffin counters.
There's magic to be found in new math skills, and other STEM skills, engineering, which help kids understand the world around them and lay down a solid foundation in science, school supplies, teacher supplies!. Learn & play: learn color recognition, counting, sorting, matching, and early math skills.
3. SENSORY4U #ad
Plus Threading Counting and Sorting Skills and Tying All in One, Sensory4u Sensory Buckle Pillow Fine Motor Development Montessori Toy Activity #adSENSORY4U #ad
- Hands on learning - this product has varying levels of difficulty. The intent is to help maintain the zone of proximal development by giving actives that can be easily mastered to help gain confidence for the more challenging activities.
Fine motor and learning- practice activities including, shoe lace tying, matching, clasps, color identification, threading, buckles, sorting, buttons, lacing, and problem solving. Special education - educational school supplies Great for special needs students and sensory gyms and more.
Hours of fun for kids of all ages. Great for travel- for long car rides air planes and church quiet activity,, Perfect Car seat and stroller toy. Great pt and OT therapy tools. Developmental education - designed to help kids ages 3 and up with fine motor skills and to help with hand eye coordination and fine motor development. Great fidget Dementia Pillow.
4. Learning Resources #ad
26 Double-Sided Pieces, Preschool Learning Toys, Alphabet Learning for Toddlers, Ages 18+ Months Toddler Learning Toys, Learning Resources Snap-n-Learn Alphabet Alligators #adLearning Resources #ad
- Reusable storage included: when playtime is done, the snap-n-learn alphabet alligators help kids as young as 18 months build essential fine motor skills! Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, these friendly gators fit neatly inside their clear plastic storage bucket until next time! Ages and stages: specially designed with little ones in mind, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!.
These gators know their abcs: kids discover all-new alphabet skills when they mix, match, kids can also use their new friends to master colors, matching, and identify this set of 13 colorful alligators! Build simple words: in addition to learning language skills, and more!.
5. Zhanmai #ad
2 Scissors Clips, 142 Pieces Fine Motor Skills Handy Scooper Set Sensory Bin Filler Includes 12 Sorting Bowls, 120 Plush Balls for Early Education and Sorting Counting Training Development, 8 Tweezers #adZhanmai #ad
- Games for fine motor skills for babies: these colorful fur balls can help children learn how to classify and distinguish colors; Classification is also a memory game, which promotes children's logical thinking ability and exercises their color recognition ability and hand eye coordination ability.
Package includes: the kid activities set contains 12 pieces of sorting cups, 2 pairs of scissors clips, a total of 120 color plush balls, 8 pieces of tweezers, each color we will provide you with 20 balls, sufficient quantity to meet your needs and replacement. Quality and reliable material: this motor skill games set uses quality material; The color wool ball is made of quality polyester material, reliable and not easy to break; The scissors clips and tweezers are made of plastic, soft and can be comfortably held in the hand; Color classification cups are made of quality silica gel, offering you a long time of use.
Wide usages: the fine motor skills set teaches children math concepts such as addition, helps children exercise their brain as well as their motor skills; You also can put them in the restaurants, cafe, resource rooms or home, subtraction and even multiplication; Suitable for classrooms, office to offer to children. Nice choice for gifts: the tweezers and bead for kids set can be applied as a gift for your children or family; It is also a good way to establish close interaction and communication between parents and children or playmates.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 3+, Learning Resources Learning Resources Splash Of Color- Magnetic Sorting Set #adLearning Resources #ad
- Sort the magnetic objects into the matching color paint cans. Includes 8 paint bucket frames, 40 object magnets, and activity guide. Ages 3+. Adheres to any magnetic surface, great for whiteboards. Reinforce color recognition, vocabulary, and early math skills.
7. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
And Actions Vocabulary, 160 Language Builder Picture Cards for Preschool-Kindergarten Special Learners, Animals, Emotions, Key Education Early Learning Language Library Photo Flash Cards, Food, Colors #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- The resource guide includes additional learning games and activities. Vocabulary flash cards for kids ages 4+: help preschoolers and kindergarteners learn essential social skills, develop language skills, food, and build vocabulary with Key Education’s Early Learning Language Library Photo Flash Cards! Educational games for special prek and k learners: kids learn about actions, emotions, animals, and more with the vibrant and photographic double-sided toddler flash cards.
Working together: guided reading questions are included on the back of each of the learning cards to practice communication skills and social skills with your child through conversations about the topic represented on each flash card.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, social skills, communication, emotions, and behavior.
What’s included: the language builder picture cards set includes a resource guide and 160 full-color photo cards with photos of basic sight words and vocabulary on one side and guided reading questions on the back of each picture card.
8. Scholastic #ad
Little Skill Seekers: Sorting & Matching #adScholastic #ad
- Make learning fun with this colorful activity book. Look for other Little Skill Seekers titles. Help little skill seekers begin building a strong foundation for early education.
9. Scholastic Teaching Resources #ad
Little Skill Seekers: Spot the Difference #adScholastic Teaching Resources #ad
- Make learning fun with this colorful activity book. Help little skill seekers begin building a strong foundation for early education. Look for other Little Skill Seekers titles.
10. LEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
Early Construction, Sorting and Fine Motor Skills, Ages 18m+, Set of 36, Connecting Blocks for Toddlers, LEARNING ADVANTAGE Transportation Linking Blocks #adLEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
- There are so many ways to make a pattern! Construct and create -- children can connect the blocks to construct necklaces, these blocks stay together. With such a big size, they're safe for all babies and toddlers! Foster fine motor skills -- toddlers love to snap these connecting toys together and then pull them apart with an audible "pop".
Count, sort and sequence -- with 3 shapes and 4 colors, transportation Linking Blocks encourage early math skills.
That means creations will, bracelets and more! Once connected, too! As children play, they’ll develop their dexterity, hand strength and hand-eye coordination.
Safe block play for ages 18m+ -- transportation linking blocks are made of durable plastic which is BPA, PVC and latex-free. Designed for little learners -- at 3”l x 075”w, these blocks are large enough for toddlers to easily connect and disconnect. Planes, trains and boats -- this set includes 36 hollow connecting blocks in 3 shapes: planes, green, trains and boats and 4 colors: blue, red and yellow.